Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This was awesome! The only thing I would've added or changed was I would've made the phone call part a elevator scene full of nyan cats waiting to get off on their floor as the music fits the theme of "elevator music" as well. Then would've added a nyan hornplayer during the ska part. Still awesome none the less and creative!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

More!

More! More! More! More! Need I say more?!
I'm hoping there is a second episode to this as to what was seen in the teaser??

Jackie Jackie

Loved It!

when I saw Jackie at the beginning I thought oh no, your doing the backstory of her from Jerry which I was figuring was going to tie into it (not sure if what was just said made any sense hehe) but I loved the story telling of how it all ties in together, wish I could write stories like that.

Big Mistake Big Mistake

I Like.

damn I really like your animation style, its smooth and very good for being made five years ago I'd like to see some of your latest work I bet it's even better.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

sweet.

loved the animation and I happen to be an inflames fan good choice of music.

Kenny Rogers' Jackass Kenny Rogers' Jackass

yea. pretty shitty.

pretty lame. you cant do your own work and have to copy someone elses like madTV.

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Tight. Like a Tiger

really liked the smooth animations. cant really say anything bad this was an awesomely done flash if I say so myself. yet again I really liked the smoothness of the animations. is that tweening? you have skittles my man.

Xenon responds:

Some tweens used, mainly fbf for parts.

A friendship everlasting A friendship everlasting

ok.

not really an animation of what I expected it. just text. its alright.

Star Warz - thingie. Star Warz - thingie.

was ok.

haha. pretty funny at some parts. decent work. the only annoying thing was the 15 minutes later thing.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I was actually thinking of parodying THAT as well.

But it was getting late.

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Spectacular.

very well put. the music fits very well along with the look of it. very unique. and it has a meaning. seriosuly great work. never stop and dont give up.