Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

This was awesome! The only thing I would've added or changed was I would've made the phone call part a elevator scene full of nyan cats waiting to get off on their floor as the music fits the theme of "elevator music" as well. Then would've added a nyan hornplayer during the ska part. Still awesome none the less and creative!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

More!

More! More! More! More! Need I say more?!
I'm hoping there is a second episode to this as to what was seen in the teaser??

Jackie Jackie

Loved It!

when I saw Jackie at the beginning I thought oh no, your doing the backstory of her from Jerry which I was figuring was going to tie into it (not sure if what was just said made any sense hehe) but I loved the story telling of how it all ties in together, wish I could write stories like that.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Hauntingly Beautiful

Who thought that something so simple and overlooked such as life could be so sad, dark and beautiful at the same time?

I really like the music it creates and sets the mood. I wouldn't mind an mp3.

Escape the Cave Escape the Cave

Add More

good idea, but needs work maybe you should a little character holding a lantern that you can control, something visual to please the user.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

We Want More!!

it's easy, not as hard as people are saying it is but I want to see more of this and I'm sure that the public does too!

Mania Mania

Vintage Video Game Feel

I definitely could see this playing in the background of some snes rpg. None the less, good job!

The Man Who Ate the World The Man Who Ate the World

Wolfenstein Meets Back to the Future Meets Zelda

I think that sums it up, very cinematic feel.

Scribbler responds:

I like your review title. Say, do you want to write my track reviews from now on? All of them!!!

Printer Party Printer Party

Woot!

This is awesome, very creative use of printer sounds to make a dnb song. I really like the beat, did you make this song with a tracker?

alextheDJ responds:

Thanks! Yes I did. Makes it a whole lot easier :)

:KOCO:Rosty Galo! :KOCO:Rosty Galo!

What is this? Like an Italian Johnny Bravo? The legs remind me of cowboy bepop specifically spikes legs. The upper body looks awkward though aimed towards the left arm it looks like it's bent backwards or something.

B.P.Richfield B.P.Richfield

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was.

SINCLAIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Awesome, just awesome.

Custom Snowboard Custom Snowboard

too dope! mind if I ask how did you get it printed on the board?

Vonschlippe responds:

Glad you like it!
It's an industrial self-adhesive vinyl, the same stuff used for car decals!